Friday, March 28, 2008

Did I say that right??

I had the opportunity to share my testimony in the Polish Baptist Church that Sebastian and I have been attending on Sunday mornings. I was nervous but God worked through the nerves and was able to use me. I was unable to share my complete testimony in Polish but I did as much as I could hoping they would understand me through my American accent and thankfully they did. We are so blessed to be apart of a fellowship were Christ is glorified. Please pray that we would be BOLD in sharing our faith to the people we encounter everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin, Great job! It is so good to see you guys in action. I am sure you touched a lot of people's hearts through your testimony. Being your mother, I know you conveyed your love for them through Christ and love has no language barrier. I am very proud of you! Love, mom