Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hey everyone! We can't believe we've already been here for over 7 months! It has been amazing to see God work in so many different ways since we've been here. Today is an important day for us because our first volunteer team for the summer arrives. We will have 17 college students from Louisiana Tech here for 3 weeks and they will be doing some day camps and university campus outreach. We've been busy trying to schedule their three weeks here but God has done some truly amazing things. Erin and I have started a second Bible Study with young adults. God is doing so much in this group. Please pray that He will make everyone in our group into fruit bearing Christians. Here is a picture of them. We also have received two summer missionaries that will be working for the Coffee House ministry. They are great. Thank you for your prayers and make sure you look at the schedule to the right. It would be a great prayer guide for our projects.

4 comments:

FordeFam said...

How fun!!! That sounds like you have a busy 3 weeks ahead of you!!! I'll be praying for you guys!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like God is doing awesome things. We will also pray for you. Miss you. Kathy Welch

marshall said...

Hey all! How are things going? Sounds like things are moving right along and you are loving it...time flies huh? I finally got to Peru on June 3rd and am in Arequipa (southern Peru) in spanish classes until the mid part of Sept. I will then head to Pucallpa and to finally settle down! Check out my little blog I got going... www.marshallinperu.blogspot.com - seba helped me set it up...but have just now started to update it reguarly now that I'm in Peru!

Miss you guys!

marshall

Justin said...

We've been praying for you guys a lot! I hope June went great, you need update this thing man! It's been over a month, I thought you'd keep this thing updated since minister's only worked on Sundays!!