Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Last week!

A couple of Sundays ago we experienced African worship. It was so different because many rural tribes in Africa have church under a tree rather than in a building. It was actually a lot of fun but I imagine it would be less fun in 100+ weather. Would you pray that Erin and I would be accepting of the many differences in culture and worship that we will face in Poland? We got our airline tickets today and it really hit us that we’re leaving in 7 days. No cold feet over here but a little bit of nerves. Would you pray that Erin and I would learn to trust God better through this experience? I also wanted to unveil a video that Erin and I made on our new computer. It shows pictures of people in Central and Eastern Europe (our region). Sorry for the low quality but I wanted everyone to be able to see it on the web. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Good video hijo. REally enjoyed it!

FordeFam said...

Awwww! I'm sooooo excited for ya'll! Praying for you guys! Wow, I almost feel the butterflies too! ;) Love ya'll!
Maia ><>

FordeFam said...

Oh, and that's one of my new favorite songs!!! We have the CD, so I will pray for ya'll when I hear that song!!! Loved those pics!!! Thanks for that!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Erin & Seba,

I am so excited for you!! Good luck on your journey. I wrote you and an email and thought I was posting a comment, but wanted to say I am so proud to know individuals like you. You are so inspiring. I cannot wait to read more about your experiences in Poland. I am glad you have each other to share this time together.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was awesome. Who sings the song? I will be praying for you two. I cant wait to hear about Poland. Kathy Welch

Roberts Family said...

Hey, we are wondering about you back here in the good ole metroplex!! Hope everything is great so far - we've been praying for you!

Melinda said...

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about you. I hope you made it to Poland safely and are doing well so far. Can't wait to hear about your adventures!
Love ya,
Melinda & Russel

Cody Smith said...

Hey how are you guys doing? You guys were heavy on my heart last monday. I have been prayong for you and yalls transition. Just wanted to say hello, also Kym says hello.

Anonymous said...

Seba and Erin, we have enjoyed visiting your blogspot and are anxiously waiting for an update.
Know that we are praying for you and expecting God to do marvelous things through both of you.